Our distribution solutions are a strategic way to add value to your business. We understand the movement of goods across suppliers, vendors, and customers. It's about getting things where they need to be, exactly when they need to be there, and doing it as time and cost efficiently as possible.
Services we provide include:
- The industry expertise and network to accommodate healthcare, high tech, retail, and automotive and industrial manufacturing distribution
- Contract (dedicated) and multi-client facilities
- Comprehensive Value-Added Services
- Best-in-class technology
- Complete end-to-end transportation solutions
- Cross docking
We can help you:
- Improve warehouse inventory accuracy
- Reduce labor intensive procedures
- Centralize control of inventory across multiple facilities
UPS has the maturity and performance you expect from your supply chain provider, including brand strength, technology solutions, and financial strength.
Whether by large pallet or small package, you can leverage our global distribution network for flexible, efficient shipping options. With strategically located facilities, UPS makes the complicated simple. Outbound services we provide to our clients include:
- Order receipt
- Outbound value-added services (VAS)
- Electronic shipping confirmation
- Inventory visibility
- Shipment visibility
UPS offers a complete returns operations solution, from managing facilities and labor to handling returns quickly and efficiently.
Detailed screening of returned goods for appropriate processing.
Repair and Refurbish Services
Repairing and testing products for redistribution.
Return to Vendor
Management of returns to vendors and OEMs, including credit processing and serial number/ESN tracking.
Basic Returns services we provide to our clients include:
- Returns receipt
- Returns triage
- Returns disposition
- Return to stock
- Return refurbished
- Hold for customer or vendor
- Returns to vendor
We offer a wide range of value-added services that can be designed and customized to meet your needs, including:
- Product labeling
- Material insertion
- Price ticketing
- QA inspection