10 + 2 Is Not New to Us
UPS has long and deep ties to Customs and Border Protection (CBP), which we’ve leveraged to be closely aligned with CBP on 10 + 2. We’ve had numerous discussions with them on this topic.
Serving Your Needs While Contributing to Security
We want to assure you that we can handle the filing requirements of this proposed regulation. We can meet your core business needs, and, at the same time, contribute to the security of the supply chain.
Making Compliance Easier
As an importer you may not know where your products were produced or your containers packed, much less be able to produce this information 24 hours prior to lading. With penalties for the full value of the merchandise, the ISF regulation requires importers to exercise greater control of their global supply chain. Let UPS help you comply with these proposed regulations.
Choose The Channel That Works Best for You
To give you as much flexibility as possible, our systems engineers are working on a number of channels:
- Web Based Interface
Our web based interface will allow you to input the required data straight from your office. Then, we’ll get this information to CBP on your behalf.
- UPS Will Enter Data for You
Simply get the required 10 + 2 elements to us, and we’ll complete the forms for you and send them on to CBP.
You Can Count on UPS
When it comes to moving your products through customs, the UPS name stands for reliability. You can trust us to help you deliver a high level of satisfaction to your customers.
Giving You the Support You Need
You want to spend your time on the things that move your business ahead. To help you comply with this proposed regulation, we will have a team in place that can answer your questions and give you the information you need to comply.
A Compliance System Designed With You in Mind
Our system will make the additional compliance requirements of 10 + 2 as easy and seamless as possible for you.
- Confirmation of ISF filing including critical milestones submission, acceptance, and rejection
- Fully protected web-based interface providing the ability to add, edit, and update filings
- Dedicated support to ensure your transactions are efficiently transmitted in a timely manner
- Record retention allowing you to retrieve data for 5 years
- Administrative privileges allowing you to control the amount of information you share with your supply chain partners
- View confirmations of compliance
- Ensure adherence to the 10 + 2 security filing rule
- Minimize risk of delays, fines, and seizures
When more information becomes available about 10 + 2, we will post it to our Global Trade News website. You can also subscribe to an RSS feed.