In today's business climate, your company does not have the time to stay current on all import regulations. Many businesses need the help of an experienced third-party provider with an established global network. You must have the capacity to monitor changes as they happen, while keeping your shipments moving smoothly through customs.
That's why you can trust our Managed Services team to handle your import processes. UPS will work with your management team to enhance compliance throughout your international business. Your company can leverage our advanced technology that can automate your import transactions.
Managed Services* can assist your company in improving your import compliance and processes.
- Managing import-related data and automating transactions
- Synchronizing information with service providers and customers
- Working with suppliers and customers to verify compliance with security standards
- Managing drawback claims
- Providing direct ABI (automated broker interface) connectivity to access classification and other trade-related data
- Keeping your records updated, organized and accurate
- Meeting import administration guidelines
- Enhancing compliance while becoming more efficient
- Increasing visibility of your import transactions
- Reducing internal and external costs
* Provided by UPS Trade Management Services, Inc.